Since we have begun, we have got an enormous amount of inquiries regarding guest blogging and other creative opportunities at SocialPilot. It has been an exciting journey for us and we thank you for your interest in contributing! Also, we love creative pieces, a new perspective and believe unique content creation is like art. It’s always nice to get a fresh voice.
If you are interested in contributing a guest post for SocialPilot, please go through the following process.
- Always ask: “How can readers benefit from this?”
- Authors must have a track record of writing great content.
- The content must be detailed and unique.
- Have a killer title
- How To’s Guide
- Marketing Tips and Insights
- Social Media Marketing Hacks
- Numbered/Bulleted Lists
- Social Media
- Lead Generation
- 1500+ words
- Images/graphs are highly encouraged to break up text
- Professional, friendly tone
- Free of typos, grammatical errors and jargon
- Keep paragraphs short (3-5 sentences)
- Include relevant links, quotes, images and statistics to prove what you are writing
- Share a quick 3-4 sentence biography, links to social media, and headshot along with your submission
How to Contact us:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with following details
- Tell us briefly who you are
- Share the topics you have in mind
- Add a couple of links to your best posts