Client Management is a feature that eliminates the wait for admin access or the need to have the client’s account credentials to manage their accounts and pages. With this feature, you only need to add your client’s name and email address. After he connects with his accounts, they will be directly added to your list. You can easily manage those accounts without the accounts credentials or admin access.
Check out this 2-minute video on how easily you can invite your clients?
- Once you add the client’s Name and Email Address, you have the option to select which social networks you want your client to connect and then select those check boxes.
- We also provide with the option of White labeling where you can paste your Company’s logo and brand name instead of SocialPilot’s for improvising your branding.
- After you have placed your logo and brand name, with the Preview Invite option you can format the mailer as per your needs and even add your email address instead of SocialPilot’s to not reveal your social media toolkit.
- And Send Invitation.
This is how you easily invite your clients to manage their social networks.
Once the client logs in with the invitation link sent to him via the mailer, his next step is to connect his accounts and pages that he wants to give access to the Account Manager.
What the client can’t do?
- The client doesn’t have access to delete his connected accounts once connected. He needs to contact the Account Manager if he wants to delete a particular account.
- The client doesn’t have access to view the Account Manager’s connected accounts and other clients either. He can only view these connected accounts in his client panel.
- Once the client has connected his accounts and has given access to the Account Manager he doesn’t have access to delete or approve the posts to be shared in his connected accounts. If he wants to delete the shared posts he needs to do that manually.