We collect your personal information enter by your on registration page. We track our visitor’s navigation pattern and pages they access the more with the help of google analytics. The information we collect is not sold for any commercial purpose. We share your details with 3rd party in following circumstances
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if SocialPilot is acquired by or merged with another company.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you sign up with SocialPilot, we collection your information such as your name and email address
- We collect your credit card information when you make any payment to us. We do not store your credit card information on our database.
- SocialPilot uses collected information for general purposes, products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, advertising and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the SocialPilot service.
SocialPilot uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run this service. Although SocialPilot owns the code, databases, and all rights to this application, you retain all rights to your data.
SocialPilot may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
SocialPilot may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.